This weekend, I had a friend coming over for coffee, but the morning went by too quickly and I had just an hour to whip up something sweet for us. Luckily, I have this easy, fail-safe brownie recipe. Do give it a try when you’re suddenly in the mood for something sweet and tasty!
Try these brownies when you need something quick and tasty. From cupboard to table within the hour!
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 125 g flour
- 200 g sugar
- 100 cocoa powder
- 0,5 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Melt the butter in a small pan on low heat. Turn off the heat when nearly melted and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 175°C and grease a 20x20 cm baking pan.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl. Break up large clumps.
- Whisk the eggs for a moment and mix in the melted butter. Mix the egg-butter mixture into the flour mixture until just combined.
- Add the mixture in the baking pan and bake for approx. 25 minutes, until a bamboo skewer pricked in the center comes out clean.
- Take the pan out of the oven, let the brownies cool for 5 minutes and cut into 16 squares.
- Sieve the powdered sugar on top and serve.
© 2023 (c)2018 Enak Sekali by Linda Liem